2006/7 Windy 28 Ghibli on Volvo’s punchy twin D3-190HP diesels for 40 knot performance. Teak to cockpit and platform, plotter, blue hull stripe and blue Sunbrella upholstery, bowpads, windlass, holding tank and thruster.
Extras above Standard Configuration
- Gelcoat blue hull.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Bow thruster.
- White foredeck sun cushion (2017).
- Holding tank with electric pump.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Benett Trim tabs with indicator.
- Rudder indicator.
- Tonneau cover.
- Bimini top.
- Radio / CD player.
- GPS Raymarine A65.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata.
- VHF Ray 54 E.
- Cockpit upholstery in dark blue Sunbrella.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting and Divinycell core. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies, construction principles and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost – effective and quality oriented processes in – house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy, which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- The hull and deck are white GRP, with the blue Windy topsides stripe.
- Cockpit and bathing platform are teak laid.
- Light oak interior joinery with blue fabric cabin upholstery.
- Automatic extinguisher to engine compartment.
- Automatic / manual bilge pumps.
- Volvo Penta D3 – 2 x 190 hp Duo Prop.
- Volvo service done for 2018 season.
- Volvo Penta engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
- Fuel tank (approx.): 81 gallons, (370 litres) in one aluminium tank.
- Freshwater tank (approx.):18 gallons, (80 litres) in one aluminium tank.
- 12V electrical system & charger.
- Engine battery.
- Switch panel with circuit breakers.
- Domestic battery.
- Pressurized fresh water system (cold).
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
- Cockpit shower.
Arrangement from Forward
‘Les Jolies Eaux” sleeps two people in one forward sofa/double berth conversion, with infill table and cushions. A separate heads compartment aft to starboard faces the cherry-trimmed galley to port.
Main Cabin and Galley:
- Table (retracts to support forward berth).
- U-shaped sofa (conversion to double berth) forward.
- Sink & diesel-fired hob.
- Storage lockers & shelves.
- Down lights with chrome surrounds.
- Opening port-lights.
- Opening central deck hatch.
- Manual Jabsco sea toilet.
- Sink with hot/cold mixer tap.
- Vanity mirror.
- Opening port-light.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Down lights with chrome surrounds.
- Eye level lockers.
- Powered ventilator.
- Anchor & anchor locker.
- Bathing ladder & shower.
- Removable high gloss cockpit table.
- Split rear cockpit cushion.
- Cockpit refrigerator in forward cockpit sole.
- Twin bolster sports seats, with seats aft & sunpad.
- High gloss sports steering wheel.
- Access forward through screen.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.